www.kulzy.com (hereinafter referred to as "Kulzy") is committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users. The following guidelines discloses the privacy practices for www.kulzy.com
Collecting your personal information
When you use Kulzy we will collect various information about you or relating to you:
- - If you register to become a user of Kulzy;
- - If you send us a message from Kulzy or otherwise;
- - As you visit web pages on Kulzy; and
- - From your activities in connection with your use of Kulzy.
- - Becoming a user of Kulzy
Before you can access and use all of Kulzy's features and services, you must register to become a user of Kulzy (by agreeing to Kulzy's Terms & Conditions).
To register, we ask that you provide us with certain personal information, which will generally include your name, phone number, email address, date of birth, academic and professional record, profile picture, Interests etc (each to allow Kulzy to customise your experience), a username and a password created by you. You may also elect to upload materials to your profile that include personal information, creatives, or articles.
Send you information about your account, the services we or our related companies provide or any changes or upgrades that we make to those services; to alert you of relevant opportunities and activities (including, without limitation, jobs, workspaces, content and notifications (for example, if another user is following your profile));
Kulzy uses 'cookies' to identify information about your web browser session and personalisation data each time you visit Kulzy. A 'cookie' is a small data file that will be stored by your web browser when you access Kulzy. These cookies do not contain any of your personal information such as name or email, the information stored in the cookie will only identify you to Kulzy.
Cookies can be used to enhance your use of Kulzy, as we use them to help personalise Kulzy's delivery of services and material to you, such as information which is most relevant to your profile and interests.
You can set up your browser so that it does not accept our cookies. You can also manually delete our cookies from your browser. However, you will not be able to login to Kulzy without cookies being enabled on your browser.
Our web servers automatically collects limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our websites. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to measure traffic within our websites and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our subscribers come.
We May Also Disclose Your Personal Information:
- - To our related companies;
- - To our professional advisors;
- - To law enforcement authorities, if we suspect that an unlawful act is being committed or that such disclosure will prevent that unlawful act; or
- -As otherwise required or authorised by law.
- -If you apply for a position that is advertised via Kulzy, we will provide your contact details to the person or company advertising that position.
Statistics and Storage
When we present information to our advertisers -- to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our websites -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our sites. If you do register with Kulzy, we may contact you about content and features that we believe may be of interest to you. All information gathered on www.kulzy.com is securely stored within Kulzy controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Amendment to the Privacy Guidelines
If we need to change our privacy guidelines at some point in the future, we'll post the changes before they take effect. Of course, our use of any information we gather will always be consistent with the policy under which the information was collected, regardless of what the new policy may be. If at any time you believe Kulzy has not adhered to these principles, please notify us through an email at email@example.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem. If you have questions about this policy, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
It is Kulzy’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Kulzy and/or others.
Information to Copyright Officer for Infringement of Intellectual Property Violations.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Kulzy Copyright Officer with the following information:
- - Name, address, telephone number, and email address of the original owner of the copyright or other intellectual property of interest;
- - A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- - Description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our portal, with enough details that we may find it on the web site; your name address, telephone number, and email address;
- -A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- -Kulzy’s Copyright Officer for infringement of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Copyright Officer c/o Kulzy
Address: B&B Genesis, A 12/13, Ground Floor, Sec 16
Phone: 0971 719 7661
If you are seeking permission to use Kulzy’s trademarks, logo, service marks, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the copyright officer.